Napoleon Series Archive 2009

Re: Need OOBs for 1813 major belligerents

Revised post below:

Hello,

I am looking for a reference work for the 1813 campaign, I need OOBS for the French, Prussian, Russian and Austrian armies. I have done a little researching and it seems that only the Nafziger trilogy has all this info, Scott Bowden's book is good for French OOBs but it does not seem to cover the Allied armies. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

I also need OOBs for the Peninsular War in the same year, though I suspect that any reference work on the Peninsular war would do? David Gates' "The Spanish Ulcer" seems to be highly rated - does anyone know whether it has detailed (down to division level) OOBs? Thanks a lot!

Original post:

"Hello,

I am looking for a reference work for the 1813 campaign, I need OOBS for the French, Prussian, Russian and Austrian armies. I have done a little researching and it seems that only the Nafziger trilogy has all this info, Scott Bowden's book is good for French OOBs but rubbish for the other armies. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

I also need OOBs for the Peninsular War in the same year, though I suspect that any reference work on the Peninsular war would do? David Gates' "The Spanish Ulcer" seems to be highly rated - does anyone know whether it has detailed (down to division level) OOBs? Thanks a lot! "

Messages In This Thread

Der Krieg in Deutschland u Frankreich in 1813-14.
Alternative lists for clarity *LINK*
Digby Smith Databook