By 1813, the remaining Westphalian infantry in Spain numbered about 200 officers and men. These were what was left of the 9,500 who had gone to Spain in 1809 plus what reenforcements had arrived. When they first left Westphalia this "Division" had a variety of uniform facings. The few arriving replacements probably wore the standardised dark blue facings. So, by 1813, what did this 'battalion' look like? Had soldiers of the light battalion, in their cornflower blue and some in the later green uniform, also been incorporated into this unit? And, what happened to the artillery pieces of the two batteries that accompanied the Westphalians there?