Napoleon Series Archive 2015

A PROBLEM.
In Response To: PDF FILE NOW AVAILABLE. ()

The pdf file size for the whole of part 3.1 is too large (26.8 Mb) to send. So, I give you two choices:

Choice 1: Two pdf files sent by separate e-mails: Part 1 has chapters 1-3; part two has the rest. Part 1: 13.1 Mb; Part 2: 13.7 Mb.

Choice 2: Two pdf files sent by separate e-mails: Part 1 has the text; part two has the plates. Part 1: 20.9 Mb; Part 2: 5.9 Mb.

Please let me know if you want choice 1 or 2.

I have already prepared these files, so there will be no additional work involved on my part.

While doing the separations in noticed that Plates 4, 10 and 16-18 are missing from the Hathi download. The originals come from my university. We also have a complete set. Unfortunately, the library is closed through the 4th of January. I will have the complete set sent to me, and if it has the missing five plates, I will make pdf copies and add them to the files. Anyone already receiving the two pdf files can then have choices. Receive a new pdf file with the missing plates or receive the previous Choice 1 or 2 with the missing plates added at the appropriate locations.

I will make a new post letting you know what I found out and new files including the missing plates are available for transmission.

Yours in firm research,

Steve

Messages In This Thread

Les coiffures de l'armée française.
Re: Les coiffures de l'armée française
PDF FILE NOW AVAILABLE.
A PROBLEM.