Napoleon Series Archive 2015

Re: This Day in History
In Response To: This Day in History ()

The death of Napoleon II occured only a few months after the Belgian rebellion against Dutch, and Polish revolt against Russians. In both case, the crowd asked for Napoleon II as sovereign. So the most sensitive contests of the previous wars were at stake : Antwerp and an independent Poland.

Napoleon II died from a cold, and in Vienna.

So windows were certainly involved, Georges and Alexandre had sufficient men in Vienna to corrupt palace servants so that the windows were opened at midnight and a half and closed at four, before the service. Definitive proof is the timetable of the domestics, which is nowhere available. Why ?

The delicate nature of the prince was well-known, so a murder by cold would be easy to organize and difficult to prove.

All the more since his austrian doctors cured him for a liver disease, when he had tuberculosis (*).

His step-mother, Josephine, died of the same disease, and just after the visit of the tsar.

How could it be coincidental ?

And why do you hide this important facts ? Why did you speak of windows, if you were not aware of the hidden circumstances of this murder ?

Yours in global plot,

Jean

(*) authentic

Messages In This Thread

This Day in History
Re: This Day in History
His maternal grandfather: Franz II/I
Re: His maternal grandfather: Franz II/I