Napoleon Series Archive 2015

A Word from the Editor *LINK*

Every year we have a problem on the forum with people who take delight in provoking others. This is done deliberately to get the other angry. The offended party then responds and things go down hill from there. In the current round of gross incivility there are at several people involved. If you wonder if I am talking about you, the chances are I am. I have zero patience for those who can not be civil on the Forum. Please note the Forum Rules, especially the one that states "Not all postings require a response; sometimes ignoring a post is more effective than responding." If you ignore the person who is trying to cause problems, it will usually shut him up.

I would also like to remind everyone the last item on the Forum Rules page. "Some individuals feel that they have a right to say whatever they want on the forum. They do not. Should an individual violate these rules he will be banned from posting on the forum for one month. If the individual violates these rules a second time in one year, he will be banned from posting on the forum for a year. If there a third violation, the individual will be permanently banned from posting on the Forum." One person has already been banned. There are several others who are very close to being so.

On a positive note, I would like to thank those who follow the rules, are always civil, and take offense by those who do not. You are the ones who make the Napoleon Series such a great place!

Bob Burnham
Editor
The Napoleon Series

Messages In This Thread

ADMIN! A Word from the Editor *LINK*
Re: A Word from the Editor