The 10th Anniversary of the Napoleon Series Celebration!
In honor of the 10th Anniversary of the founding of the Napoleon Series we offer a series of competitions each organized around several pictures. Members are invited to use their knowledge, experience, sense of humour and guesswork to enter in 3 Categories:
1. Category 1: Who is this person and what did he/she have to do with Napoleon?
2. Category 2: What's going on in this picture? The contestants will have to identify the object, uniform, battle, or event depicted.
3. Category 3: Humour. We believe there is much hidden humour among our readers. To prove it, we offer you a chance to show that we are not wrong by supplying a humorous caption to any or all of the pictures in this category.
For each of Categories 1 and 2, all correct entries received will be placed in a hat and the winning entry will be drawn on 14 December. The correct answers and names of the winners will be announced on 15 December.
Category 3: Entries will be judged by Caroline Miley and Bob Burnham. The best entries for each picture and the names of the winners will be published on the Series 15 December.
There will be a Prize for the winners of each category. In Category
3 the prize will be awarded to the entry judged best overall. Prizes are generously
donated by Don Graves!
1. Anyone may enter
2. You may enter as many categories as you like
3. Only one entry per person per category is allowed Categories 1 and 2
4. You may enter as often as you like for Category 3.
All entries must be received by midnight on 14 December.
Announcement of Winners:
The names of the winners will be announced on 15 December.
Have fun! Click here to enter the contest!
Category 1: Who is this person and what did he/she have to do with Napoleon?
Category 2: Identify the object, uniform, battle, or event depicted.
Category 3: Supply a humorous caption to any or all of the pictures.
Caroline Miley and Bob Burnham